- About Us
- Young Adult
- Reaching Out
- Serving the Community
- Sharing the Good News
- Reaching the World
We exist to glorify God and lead others to Him. We are committed to the teachings of Christ as expressed in His written word. We demonstrate God's love through serving others.
- We love God and our neighbors.
- We live our lives and worship in true devotion to God.
(Ephesians 5:1-3, John 4:23-24)
- We share God's word all over the world.
- We desire to increase our knowledge of the Bible.
(2 Timothy 3:16-17)
- We love to serve others.
- We encourage and motivate each other in God's service.
(Ephesians 2:10; Hebrews 10:24; 2 Timothy 3:16-17)
- We train and develop elders, preachers, and missionaries.
(2 Timothy 2:2)
Call or email us if you have any questions so we can best serve you!
3.13.8 Tuesday: Men's Bible Study 6:30am, Ladies' Bible Study 10am, Hopelight Clinic 10am, Longmont Tutoring Center 4-6pm, MORE 4pm, Crescendo 4pm, Yoga Flow 5:30pm
3.14.18 Wednesday: Circut Training 6:30am, Chair Yoga 10am, Hopelight Clinic 2pm, Crescendo 3:45pm Turbo Kick 5pm, Healthy Habits 5:45pm, Classes 7pm, Financial Peace 7pm
MORE 8:30am, Hopelight Clinic 9pm, MORE 4pm, Cresendo 4:00pm,
Longmont Tutoring Center 4-6pm, Hopelight Support and Recovery 7pm
3.18.18 Sunday: Bible Classes 9:00am, Worship 10:00am, Spanish Worship 4pm, Life Groups various places